Thursday, May 20, 2010

BEST DAY EVER!

So I thought I should do a little follow-up post for those of you who are up awake at night worrying about my little swimsuit predicament. I started looking up swimsuits on the internet for the more "endowed" women, and came across this awesome suit for just this type of person. (Called Miraclesuit) Only thing is they cost a small fortune, most running between $120-$150, I don't have that kind of cash lying around, especially not to spend on a bathing suit.
Well, today I was getting a few things for Leo at Burlington Coat Factory, and I thought I'd skim over their swim suit section, an inspired idea indeed. Right there were quite a few different styles of the Miraclesuit I had been looking at earlier! I braved the dressing room with and 3 or 4 suits and a cranky baby boy, and came out VICTORIOUS! I had to hold in the shouts of joy I wanted to exclaim when I put it on. The price tag wasn't bad either, $29.99. Thank you Burlington Coat Factory, I owe you one.
The swimsuit looks a lot like this one, only it has a square neck and is charcoal grey. And yes, I do look just like her when I put it on.

2 comments: